Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let's take a brake!


In the picture: Me and the black-bad-ugly-manner Fattah 


Haha... i'm so happy lately coz i almost end my last semester. Hopefully without any obstacles i managed to graduate next year with flying colours.... I finished most of my assignments.
Now. Let me list down what's left.....
  • Thesis / Academic Exercise - submission of draft on 26th Oct
  • Creative Project for Literature for Young Adults. - submission on the 28th Oct
  • CIE presentation write-up - submission 30th Oct
  • Women in Literature Assignment: Feminist Author - submission 5th Nov
  • CALL Final Exam - date: 6th Nov
  •  Make pranks in the faculty before i left UiTM - still-on-going-assessment
  •  Throwing a big wild party with my friends for 24hours - schedule still not decided 

No comments: