Sunday, October 11, 2009

What I need to do to end my last semester (in 2 weeks)

  • Submit my thesis regarding "Students' Perception Towards Local Literature Text" (Chap 4, on going)
  • Creative Project for Literature for Children and Young Adults (still pending & no progress)
  • Personal Development Essay (min 10 pages, need to submit tomorrow, 3 pages to go)
  • Go for Women in Literature Quiz 2. (my 1st Quiz was a mess!)
  • CALL Courseware Design (i'm doing The Road Not Taken, 30% from completion)
  • Journal for seminars. (No progress, 3 seminars, 15 pages *mati la aku*)
  • Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) Final Paper (This will be the end of all mess!)
  • Lastly, entertain all my friends in Faculty Sek.17 (so that they can remember me till they senile!!!)
A message for my juniors : TESL Part 8 is HELL!

1 comment:

Accesorize-me said...

dude! ur list buat cuak je...
my womenlit test was super sucks!sedey2...
btw, goodluck dude with d ass-ignments which i too have to do it.damn!
n, dun wory,people will nerver forget u! d funniest friend ever!

p/s-aku takkan lupe Nasir Billal Khan kao! ("knape dengan kao ni, haa?") hehe!